We are thrilled to announce that we now offer a gym program membership right here at OSCPT! Our new program will include access to our state-of-the-art gym, which includes traditional gym equipment as well as lifting and pilates equipment, along with the guidance and supervision of certified personal trainers and physical therapists. Should you require a more personalized approach, one on one personal training sessions are available as well.
We have adjusted our program to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking gym and personal training clients by appointment only to ensure proper distancing within the clinic. Furthermore, masks are required, temperatures are taken upon arrival, and rigorous cleaning protocols are in place. The smaller number of clients also allows for a more individualized approach with our personal trainers, which is one of the many benefits of joining our program today!
Meet Our Trainers
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- 5 years experience as a physical therapy aide
- 4 years experience as a volunteer exercise coach
- Currently working on a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology with hopes of becoming a physical therapist
- Enjoys white water rafting and reading
- ACE/DNS Certified Personal Trainer
- Specializes in continuation of rehabilitation and beginner-intermediate clients
- Passionate about program design and getting people to work out
- Enjoys going to the gym, the outdoors, and spending time with family and friends
How to Join
Joining our membership program is simple! You will first fill out intake forms which can be found on the OSCPT website or at our clinic upon arrival. From there, a certified personal trainer will have a thorough discussion with you regarding your goals, habits, and concerns with respect to exercise. A specialized program will be created for you based on your needs.
OSCPT Gym Program Links
Questions about our gym program or personal training?
- Contact us: email@example.com or (714) 840-1505