Women’s Programs (for the low back and pelvis)
Womens Musculoskeletal concerns can be different than mens. Women possess a unique blend of incredible mobility and remarkable strength through the pelvis as it interacts with the spine. That’s why we’ve put a lot of thought into the details.
You can rest assured that your unique needs have been carefully assessed and addressed to make sure you feel comfortable and welcome when you work with us. For example, at our clinics, you’ll find private treatment rooms and a large, spacious, non-threatening gym area for care. Our staff speaks your language – most are women, and many are moms. Their expertise and experience is part of your service.
Our programs for women are designed to…
- Assess and treat muscle imbalances and pain problems throughout the pelvic region.
- Balance the female body structures needed for strength and mobility.
- Decrease discomfort during pregnancy and optimize your function and comfort.
- Help you return to normal activities more quickly after pregnancy or injury.
- Ensure healthful recovery from C-Sections, Hysterectomies, and other abdominal/pelvic surgeries.